From: Matthew McComas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 11:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Question about Exchange white space and archiving with EV

Greetings:

I understand that you can eliminate white space in an Exchange mail store by
either an offline defrag, or moving mailboxes to a new store.  I have a few
related questions:

1.       If we use an archiving solution like EV to archive messages, will
this create more white space?

2.       Will exchange ever start consuming this white space by putting
messages in it so that the database file no longer grows until all white
space is consumed?

Thanks,

MM