So it would  be nice if MS will release an updated NSPack  (if not a SP2a )

GuidoElia
HELPPC

  _____

Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: venerdì 4 gennaio 2008 2.06
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: More issues with the scalable networking pack

We ran into this last week during our reset of two server racks.  We upgraded
the drivers and we still had problems with throughput and shutdowns.

I manually set the duplex which fixed our throughput issues, but shutdowns
still hung about 50% of the time.  After disabling TOE no problems.  Turning it
back on, with the TCP Chimney disabled resolved our problems as well.

Patch Tuesday are a bit more bearable now.