Use mailboxes, not public folders for resource calendars.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Rudnicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Calendar as Resource?

Hi Folks,

I have a user who would like to add two conference rooms as resources in
Exchange.  The idea being that when someone wants to schedule a meeting,
they can also pick the conference room as an attendee and will then be able
to see the availability of said conference room.   In turn, they would also
like to see these resources as calendars in public folders.

Being that I'm a complete noob when it comes to Exchange, I'm not sure where
to start.  I attempted to create two public folder calendars for each room,
but was unable to see them as a resource when scheduling a meeting.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Biran Rudnicke