I've got an odd one that I've not seen before.  I was on leave of
absence when my mailbox store seemed to be corrupted.  Apparently it
was still working (users able to send and receive as well as access
mail) but the Backup Exec reported it was corrupted and would not back
it up.  So the tech on shift created a new mailbox store and moved the
mailboxes over.  Now the public folders are still in the old store and
I've got log files that keep getting created in the C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA directory since that date.  I've also got
logfiles that seem to be flushing in the new folder, which is normal.
Should I be moving the public folders over to the newly created store
as well and then get rid of the first storage group?  Any good ideas
appreciated.
Thanks
Steve