From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:34 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: meeting planner slow

I didn't find much help when googling this. I found articles that others
have the problem but didn't find a solution. Maybe there isn't one...

Exchange 2003 SP2

4500 mailboxes across 5 servers

Public folders on 6th server

All servers in same data center

Outlook 2003 takes a long time to populate the meeting planner info. I
know they can disable the meeting details in meeting planner, but the
administrative assistants prefer to see the details. Would it help if I
replicated free/busy to each server? I prefer to have only one location
for public folders to make recovery easier.

Thanks,

Laura

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii)
please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this
communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.