Apply http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937031
Then set it in the IIS console.

From: Rausch, Michael D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Anybody want to save my sanity?

So, we are beginning our transition to Exchange 2007.  So we currently have
Exchange 2003 SP2 mailbox servers and Exchange 2007 SP1 CAS boxes.

We are having issues with Active-Sync.

Basically, active-sync needs Integrated Windows Authentication enabled on the
2003 Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync virtual directory.  I understand this.

And according to this:

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/09/04/446918.aspx<blocked::http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/09/04/446918.aspx>

"Note: Integrated Windows authentication for /Exchange and
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync virtual directories must be enabled via Exchange
System Manager on Exchange 2003 back-end server."

And here is where I start feeling like I am going to go insane.  If I go into
Exchange System Manager, and expand the server, expand protocols, expand HTTP
and right click on Microsoft-Server-Activesync and go to the Access tab I see
this:

[cid:image001.jpg@01C85773.8A0AD380]

So needless to say I can't seem to set it there.  But if I set it using the IIS
manager, the setting falls off after a few hours and everything breaks again.

Basically it is driving me crazy.  I am using the Exchange System Manager
actually on the server in question, so they are at the same version level.

So what silly stupid thing am I missing here?

Thanks all

Mike Rausch

<<inline: image001.jpg>>