Thats a pretty good deal, I will have to get me one of those for our OWA. Thanks for posting.

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:23 PM
Subject: RE: How To Renew VeriSign SSL Certificate of OWA ?

Is this for OWA on your Exchange server?

If so, guys here recently pointed me to
http://certificatesforexchange.com.  It's MUCH less expensive than
Verisign and just a good.

If you're doing business transaction on the site you may wish to stick
with Verisign for the reputation and recognition.

Roger Wright
Network Administrator
Evatone, Inc.
727.572.7076  x388
____

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge
yourself one." - James A. Froude