From: Bingham, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 Delegate

Outlook /cleanrules   may assist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rausch, Michael D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Nevermind, disregard my ignorance on that one.  Figured it out.

Ok, second question, same topic, this user had a delegate, she moved to a
different department (still active, still has a mailbox).  He has removed her
from the delegates tab, yet she still get's meeting requests.  Any ideas on how
to clear that?  I have tried re-adding her, and then removing a couple times
now.
Thanks

Mike