From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Jan 15, 2008 7:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BUE & Exchange Logs

I've been playing with Backup Exec and it seems to be doing a good job,
however, my Exchange logs are not getting flushed when I do a full
backup of the server.  Is this a simple configuration setting I missed
somewhere?

Roger Wright

Network Administrator

Evatone, Inc.

727.572.7076  x388

____

Neckties strangle clear thinking.  --Lin Yutang

This e-mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information
from the company, Stemilt Growers, Inc., which is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named
in this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission
is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
us by telephone immediately at 509-663-1451.