From: Jason Gurtz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Sunbelt Announces Ninja Blade - The Barracuda Killer

> Incidentally, this is the MTA that's under-the-hood:

http://www.messagesystems.com/carrier_suite/carrierSuiteSpecifications.h
tm

It's not a bad product.  :) So what Lunix [sic] are you running?

...and what's the official word on the default NDR settings?

While you're at it adding features, you might want to iptables drop any
connections from the BOGON list and the Spamhaus DROP list.  That'll
free
up the cpu by an order of magnitude.

BTW, you will make the Spamhaus people happy if you offer the zen list
instead when people pick both xbl and sbl (and you get the pbl for
free).
You'll make them even happier if you donate every year and will gain
community goodwill and higher sales.

Of note is barracuda who has and continues to bite, stamp on, throw
away,
and generally defecate on all the various hands that feed them...
Ignore
their history at your peril.

I think Stu knows very well what it's like when you piss off the OS
community.  I think it's funny when I see fallout today from things he
did
nearly a decade ago; that should tell you how serious of a thing a
reputation is.

~JasonG