... = unless they involve Blackstone and TVK

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook

________________________________

From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 11:33 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Anyone using CCR in production?

That's my intention as I prepare to move to 2007.  I hate managing
clusters...

On Jan 21, 2008 8:30 AM, Michael B. Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

30K+ users, 2 GB hard limits, individual databases limited to 100 GB.

Geodispersion is coming, using Windows Server 2008. Backup is LCR to
cheap disk.

I'm seeing more folks moving away from clustering with LCR and SCR. Good
riddance, in my opinion.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP