From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 January 2008 14:21
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Corruptions - redux

You may need to look at the physical messages themselves to determine if
you
can determine a pattern of corruption.

As another poster said yesterday (I think it was yesterday), it's
probably
the A/V software somewhere along the way.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCSE/Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com