CCR just plain rocks.
The ability to apply updates or serice packs with minimal downtime for cached
clients makes it all worth while.

________________________________
From: Neil Hobson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Anyone using CCR in production?

I’ve got customers using CCR with DAS just fine.  As Michael said, if you plan
the spindle count correctly, it’s fine.

The other interesting argument I’m seeing in design workshops now is when the
customer wants CCR within a data center stored on a single SAN in that data
center, with SCR to another site.  Do you go with CCR on a SAN? (duplicated
storage, etc).   Do you put the active storage on SAN and the passive on DAS?
Are the features of CCR enough to warrant both nodes on the SAN?  (i.e.
transport dumpster, passive node backups, etc, etc).  Do you go for SCC
instead?  Loads of interesting questions to consider these days.