We run Enterprise Vault 6, SP3.  We have a few mailboxes that have a
policy set to archive all mail older than 6 months.  The policy is
working fine, as any message 6 months or older has been replaced with a
stub or short-cut to the archived message.

Question: If you set up a mailbox manager recipient policy to delete all
mail 6 months or older for one of these 6 month or older archived
mailboxes will the policy delete the Enterprise Vault short-cuts, or
simply ignore them since technically they are not messages but rather
short-cuts to the actual message which now resides in the EV database?

Thanks,

MM