I need some recommendations for front end security to OWA.  We had a
Network Engines ISA appliance up till now but it is having problems and
is way past end of life.  I know there are a lot of options like a front
end server in the DMZ, another ISA box, SSLVPN, etc.  I kind of want a
simple relatively cheap solution that is more or less plug and play if
something like that exists.  I can't support web based SSL VPN
currently, I think that would be nice and easy for users but there would
be a lot of time and cost up front that I don't have.  Am I wanting the
world and not wanting to pay for it here?  Any ideas?
Thanks
Niles