From: Carl Houseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: "Journaling" a mail-enabled public folder

OK, I'll bite,  Where' the magic TNEF decoder that I can pass these .EML
files through and come up with something searchable and readable?

I mean, it seems silly to provide an archiving feature or program that
produces a file that's not searchable.  This problem must have been solved
before.

Carl

  _____