From: Kiernan, Margaret M. (x2255) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 2:43 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Delegate Rights in Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2003

We've just upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 and when setting
up delegate rights for a user through Tools, Options, Delegates we get
the following error message when trying to apply the permissions:  " The
Delegates settings were not saved correctly.  Unable to activate
send-on-behalf of list.  You do not have sufficient permission to
perform this operation on this object."   We have never had to assign
any type of permission to do this.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of
the message to
such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In
such case, you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Please advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this
kind.

IRS Circular 230 disclosure:  Any tax advice contained in this
communication (including
any attachments or enclosures) was not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or
matter addressed
in this communication.  (The foregoing disclaimer has been affixed
pursuant to U.S.
Treasury regulations governing tax practitioners.)

======

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.