That's assuming "monitoring" means "deleting" :)

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 7:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: View Postmaster

Run mailbox manager on that mailbox only to delete older than XX number
of days.

On Jan 28, 2008 8:48 AM, David W. McSpadden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had an admin that was supposed to be monitoring the postmaster email
account.

They have left the job and I took the account over and found 38000
emails.

I can not view them though.  I keep getting time issues.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
-Albert Einstein