From: Doige, Clayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 January 2008 08:54
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Tracking disk space consumption

Dear all, the partition that our mdb files live in is consistently reducing in
free space by about 2 GB a day.

Short of looking at mailbox sizes on a daily basis, and seeing a day to day
delta for each mailbox, is there a way to work out where the disk space is
going?

E2K3 SP2

Thanks in advance

Clayton Doige
IT Project Manager
CME Development Corporation
T: 020 7430 5355
M: 07949 255062
E:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
W:www.cetv-net.com<http://www.cetv-net.com>

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this message or its contents may be subject to legal restriction or
sanction. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.