From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2007 Expand folders

We recently changed from POP'ing email from an ISP to an internal
Exchange 2003 server.  I have received some complaints that Outlook is
working a bit different on exchange than it did when it was POP'ing
email.

User has setup folders in outlook that goes as many as 4 levels deep
with rules to move email to various folders.  When outlook was POP'ing
the email, if an email was sent to one of the sub folders it would open
the folder tree so you could tell that there was a new email in the
folder.  In Exchange it does not open the folder tree.  The user has to
click on the tree to search for new email.

Does  anyone know if there is a check box somewhere to change this
behavior.  I cannot find how to change this for the life of me.

Thanks for any input.

Matt