What about your Exchange AV product?

Could you create a policy that would scan the database for *.mp3, but
'report only' instead of clean or quarantine?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: How to remove files for Exchange store

I don't use Exmerge a lot but I thought you could only find email
attachments by name not attachment type or size.   Am I missing
something?

I would like to have a tool that could report on how many .mp3 files it
found in a store and in what accounts.  Then export those .MP3's
out of the exchange store.   Playing with ExMerge.exe I was not able
to find this functionality.  ( It is Friday though so I could be missing
something)

Matt