On Feb 4, 2008 11:24 AM, Micheal Espinola Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 'tis a black day indeed.

  'aye.   I'm still kinda numb, and not from the beer.

> Oh, and speaking to 18-1.  I read this morning that someone from the
> Pats tried to trademark 19-0 before the game!  Way to go schmuck!

  I read that it was actually some Denver guy fighting the Pats for it:

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1070738

  But what really got me was that the Boston Globe's press department
actually titled a book "19-0" and *offered pre-sales on Amazon*,
complete with a cover image.  The cover image had a banner across it
saying something like "To be used in the event of a win".  The book
has mysteriously disappeared from Amazon's site, but it's still in
Google for me:

http://www.google.com/search?q=19-0

  "Dewey Defeats Truman"  :-(

-- Ben