From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: The messages are being deleted immediately instead of going to Deleted
Items...

One of our users somehow has his Outlook set up to delete messages
immediately (bypassing the deleted items box).  I'm sure this is a
setting somewhere, but I can't find it.  Outlook help is less than
helpful.  I am not one with the Google-fu today either.  Does someone
have an answer?

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd
be a shortage of fishing poles. - Doug Larson

Paul Maglinger, A+, CA, CCA, CET, MCSE

Systems Administrator
Shoe Carnival Inc.
(812)867-4674