Actually we would be happy with less-than-real-time.  Mostly the ability to
use both servers live, and the ability to sync them up overnight.

On Feb 5, 2008 3:08 PM, Scott Abel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds like you are looking for real time replication.  3rd party
> software can do this.  We use CA's XOSoft wansyncHA and it works pretty
> well.
> ~ Ninja Email Security with Cloudmark Spam Engine Gets Image Spam ~
> ~             http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Ninja                ~

G. Waleed Kavalec
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are
in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination,
from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue
but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners,
whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing."
-- Mark Twain