Try the Powershell forum

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=mi
crosoft.public.windows.powershell

-----Original Message-----
From: Rausch, Michael D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:20 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Help for a Powershell Illiterate

Nope =(

If I could just figure out how to ADD the IP address to the existing IP
addresses in the table instead of overwriting the whole works I could
script it.

Seems to not like multiple single IP addresses.

Does
set-receiveconnector -identity "servername\default servername"
-remoteipranges "192.168.1.1-192.168.1.10,192.168.1.20-192.168.1.20"

work?

set-receiveconnector -identity "servername\default servername"
-remoteipranges "192.168.1.1-192.168.1.10"
works
set-receiveconnector -identity "servername\default servername"
-remoteipranges "192.168.1.1"
works
set-receiveconnector -identity "servername\default servername"
-remoteipranges "192.168.1.1-192.168.1.10,192.168.1.20"
errors for me
set-receiveconnector -identity "servername\default servername"
-remoteipranges "192.168.1.1,192.168.1.20"
errors

*sigh*