From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:20 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: YEE HAW: I'm Southern Y'all

ah, befitting the thread then.  the international contingent is learning
which areas of the US to avoid.

Perhaps we need a true southern person to translate windows commands to make
a US Southern OWA custom theme (instead of clicking 'OK', you might click
'Go fer it'). Then get one of those Georgia gals with the knee-weakening
accent to lend their sound to Outlook Voice Access...  "Hey there hun. You
got 3 messages, luv"

I may have accidentally brought it back on topic. I apologize... I'll try
not to do that again...

  _____