The only thing I can think of is to just create more subfolders, one per
status that you need.

From: Evan Brastow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Flags in Public Folders

Hi folks,

My company is a small company and we're beginning to get inundated with
emails from customers. It's getting to be too much and things like
orders, requests for quotes, requests for shipping info, etc.. are
getting missed sometimes by Customer Service just because of the sheer
volume of emails.

I'm trying to think of a way to have one member of the CS team be
responsible for "triage" and basically send emails to subsets of a
public folder according to what kind of attention the email needs (i.e.
Quotes, Orders, etc...) My plan was to then have each memeber of the CS
team set a flag depending on what they have done to satisfy the request
(so, maybe "Complete" means the order has been entered, but Red means
there is a problem, or Green means it's been accepted as someone's
responsibility and they're working on it.)

Only problem is, Public Folders do not seem, by default, to share flag
info from user to user. Each user has their own flag data. Is there a
way for items in a PF to have flags that are visible to all users? On a
side note, anyone know of existing software that integrates with
Exchange/Outlook that makes these kinds of situations easier?

Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003.

Thanks,

Evan