From: Paul Everett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Looking for Last Logon date in Exchange

I'm looking to determine when the last time our users have actually
looked at their email, either thru Outlook or OWA.

In Exchange System Manager\Mailbox Store\Mailboxes it shows a column
header for "Last Logon Time" and "Last Logoff Time", but these are all
showing the same time, about 10 minutes prior to me logging onto the
Exchange Server to view this information (give or take a minute).  It
seems like I use to be able to go here and see that people hadn't logged
on for months.  We have 250 accounts and not all are working at the same
time much less logging on (and off) at the same time.

All but three users show last logon by NT Authority\System, but the only
difference it those accounts is that there is no log-off time.

Is there another way for me to find what I'm looking for in Exchange?

Exchange 2003 in a 2003 AD Domain, running Sunbelt Messaging Ninja.

Thanks,

Paul Everett
IS Dept.
Lee Mental Health Center
239-791-1551

"Lee Mental Health Center, Inc. providing services through Ruth Cooper
Center for Behavioral Health Care and VISTA Behavioral Crisis Services.
Visit our website at www.leementalhealth.org
<blocked::http://www.leementalhealth.org/>  to learn more."

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.   If you are not the intended
copies of the original message, including attachments.