I have an SBS 2K3 server that's been set up for some time...only
recently have I opened op OWA to the users. For some reason when some
users go there it asks for the password twice - it seems there's a
redirect page that wants authentication and then the real OWA page.

A twist in this is there's a proxy (not handled by me) in between the
Internet and the OWA server, but the credentials accepted at both
prompts belong to the OWA server.

Where should I look so they only have to enter credentials once?

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands"