In Exchange 2003:

Outside contact (X) has sent a message to two of my users.  The message
had a 2MB attachment, well below any limits set at my server.  User A
received the message just fine.  User B did not receive any trace of the
message.

When I pull up the tracking logs, the same message (verified it's the
same message ID #) appears for both users.  But when I get the details
from the tracking logs, the logs for both users show it delivered
locally to user A, but neither log makes mention of delivering it to
user B.  It appears the server received the message, knew it was
addressed to user B but made no attempt to deliver it.  User B's mailbox
is nowhere near any storage limits.  User B is confused, and at the
moment so am I.  Can anyone offer a scenario??

Thanks,

David
___________

The information contained in this E-mail message, including any attached files
transmitted, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only
for the sole use of the individual(s) named above. If you are the intended
recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information
may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you, the reader of this
message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
should not further disseminate, distribute or forward this E-mail message. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material from your computer system. This message is provided for information
purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction.