Hello to all.

We had numerous successful configurations of MS Exchange servers (2003 and
2007), along with successful configurations of MS XP Pro SP2 with Outlook 2003
and 2007 accessing host MS Exchange system via RPC over HTTPs.

We now have attempted to configure such access to MS Exchange 2007 via MS
Outlook 2007 and connection cannot be established.  We have tried both Vista
Home and Vista Pro as os.

We have performed some research online and all we find is circles and no
success.

Anyone hitting this issue?  Any suggestions?

CAR