Are you looking for free?  And sticking with a single server?
Greylisting may be a good start - there was a mention just the other day
on this list about a free product to do that.

________________________________

From: Thomas Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: question about having two domains in exchange

So, I've been working for the Girl Scouts for over 18 months and the
organization is interesting. With that said, since I have been here, we
had a domain (sagirlscouts.org) and this domain has been plagued with
SPAM and at one point was relaying. The previous IT person was removed
since the organization was blacklisted.

Now we have a new domain and I do not see very much spam hitting that
domain. However, upper management decided we should keep the old domain.
I'm ok with that decision, however my dilemma is this: I have been
monitoring all the packets coming into the exchange server, (one server,
no front or back end) and the old domain is constantly being spammed
hard.

Is there some type of tool or different setup I can do to prevent the
spam being forwarded onto the users? Management requested we have both
domains appended, but this is stressing out the server.

In a nutshell this is what we have:

Exchange 2K3 SP2

Win 2K3 SP1

IMF enabled