Basically, as soon as I created the public folder DB on the single Ex2007
SP1 mailbox server and replicated the hierarchy viewing the public folders
from OWA while logged onto an Ex2007 mailbox worked.  If I dismount the
Ex2007 SP1 (hierarchy only) public folder database i can not see the public
folders via OWA.  So the question was what really fixed it?  The fact that
the public folder database is available on that mailbox server or the fact
that it is an Ex2007 public folder database, meaning when i have 10 Ex2007
SP1 mailbox servers I only need to have one Ex2007 public folder db which
maintains a copy of the hierarchy? (i confuse myself typing it, can't
imagine it'll makes sense to anyone)