LOL, thanks Jason, I'll keep that in mind.

BJ

----- Original Message ----
From: Jason Gurtz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:19:31 AM
Subject: RE: Problem with possible blacklisting

> This may be slightly off topic but we're having issues sending any e-
> mails to people with an AT&T or BellSouth account.

<http://www.att.net/bls_rbl/> is probably the right place to start.

At the bottom of the form you will find there, is the following note:
"All requests for removing blocking must be sent through the submission
form above. For questions related to a request, please contact us at
abuse_rbl(at)abuse-att(dot)net"

I'd keep that in mind before directing hate and discontent their way  ;)

~JasonG

~            http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Ninja                ~

Be a better friend, newshound, and