From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 07:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: moisture sensor ideas

(cross post to Exchange and NT Lists)

All,

I'm look for a water sensor that I can place on the floor next to the
walls on my data center and in other strategic locations in our
facilities.  I originally thought of net botz/APC, however, those
devices are overkill for my needs.  All I'm looking for is a device that
can attach to my network wired or wirelessly and send an email/SMS
message if it detects moisture.  Anybody have experience with such an
animal?

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook

This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the recipient to whom they are addressed. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. We have
taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment(s) to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.

This message has been scanned for viruses by SIG3300 , Groupshield for
Exchange, and McAfee Virus Enterprise