From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How to pinpoint source of high traffic volume

You can download (can remember the exact name of the product) Foglight or
Searchlight for Exchange. It can suck up all the transaction logs/tracking
logs on a server and give you a quick overview of who's sending what.

Then again, Crystal Reports can do the same thing for you, if you have
someone that can set it all up. There were some templates for early Exchange,
4.0 or 5.0, that were given away for free, but I'm not sure for E2k, E2k3 or
E2k7.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
FOB Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium - 717.633.3823
Roshain - 079 - 736 - 3832

"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular national group in
America has not yet become an American. And the man who goes among you to
trade upon your nationality is no worthy son to live under the Stars and
Stripes."  Woodrow Wilson