I've been tasked with coming up with a wild assortment of ways to use
Exchange 2007 in our organization.  The request seems a big broad to me so
I'm looking for any ideas or hints you may have or things you are doing in
your environments that may be unique.  Exchange 2007 is new here, they used
to have Notes, but to make things worse, I've never used Notes so I have no
comparisons to draw from.

Some of the types of things I've come up with so far are:

Email Archiving for compliance and user searching capabilities
Live Communication Server for internal chat
SharePoint work flows
Listserv functionality
Email encryption for compliance
Resource booking (already in use so it doesn't really count)
BES integration/Smart Phones
Unified Messaging (already in the works)

I'm open to anything you guys can throw at me.  (I'll be working my way
through the online case
studies<http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/casestudies/default.mspx>as
time permits)
Thanks so much!