From: Joe Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:33 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Questions regarding SBS2003 POP 3 connector.

Graeme:

You're in luck - I just finished setting up my POP3 connector this
morning.  Is the POP3 connector set up for Global Mailbox?  If it isn't
you need to set it up for Global Mailbox and make sure that you have
Exchange Mailboxes for all the users.

Example - I have a mailbox called [EMAIL PROTECTED] at my mail
host.  All "undeliverable" mail goes to that account.  Then the POP3
connnector connects to that drop box, pulls in all the mail, and then
looks at the To: and CC: fields to put it in the appropriate mailboxes
on the SBS server.

My problem with it not working, is that I spelled the POP3 account name
wrong! DOH!

On a similiar note - does anyone know if there is a way to change the
POP3 Connector's schedule.  As it stands, the shortest time between
checks is 15 minutes, and I'd like to get it down to 5 minutes between
checks.  Can that be changed in the registry maybe?

HTH.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Graeme Carstairs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>