We've seen the same thing...not sure when it started...headers on emails
are all correct, so it is just within the message tracking that it is
off.

From: Andrew Greene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:45 PM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion Group
Conversation: Message Tracking Funniness
Subject: Message Tracking Funniness

List,

Just happened to be tracking a message and noticed that it says that the
message came in at 3:33pm, which is about an hour ahead of right now.
When I checked the clock on the Exchange server, it showed 2:40pm. Is
this happening to anyone else? It's not a deal-breaking problem at the
moment.

Andrew Greene
Webmaster
City of Anderson
120 E Main St., Anderson, IN 46018
765-648-5947

**** For your information: KeySpan is now part of National Grid.****

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National
Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to
this message and let the sender know.