I was able to manually search the log files on the Hub Transport.

I could see that it got delivered to our mailbox server, but there are no
results when I search those logs.  This is the last log entry I can find in
the chain:

2008-02-27T15:45:10.486Z
,,hubserver,,mailboxserver,,,STOREDRIVER,DELIVER,86793,<42ed27be-322f-4e89-9164-cff5a1fabed4>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],,1850,1,,,ZoneEdit Automated SMTP Test,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],2008-02-27T15:42:11.156Z

I have yet to hear if the message went into the user's Junk Mail folder, but
I would assume it would show up in the logs if that were the case.
If the Hub Transport says it's delivered to the Mailbox server but its not
there, where would it go?!?!?  This is driving me crazy.