Hmm, well, as I seem to be saying about a dozen times a day " That's
wierd!"

Joe Heaton

________________________________

From: Phil Hershey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 2:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: External Mtg Invites Off By 1 Hour

Unfortunately for us, that's not it.  We had an invitation sent in from
a system we know to be good.  In auto-preview it appears with the
correct time, but in the reading pane and when you open the invitation,
it's shifted an hour later.  Nuts.

- Philip

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.