Hello,

I have a strange request for all. I've recently misplaced my only copy of
Citrix Metaframe XP Feature Release 3 disk, and I'm in a bit of a hurry to
install two new servers. I've contacted all my friends and no one has this
version. I've called Citrix and they don't have the downloads anymore because
it is end of life. We plan on phasing out Citrix within a year and need it for
a final application until it can get re-written. I've called our VAR and they
have FR1, but that will not work on 2003 server. I'm calling another VAR
tomorrow, but I was hoping that someone may have a copy that I can borrow or
steal. We have plenty of licenses, just no media.

If anyone would be willing to make this available if you still have it, I would
appreciate it greatly.

I'm hitting up all three lists in desperation.

Thanks

Travis