From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:43 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2003 setup

How do I determine an Exchange setup?
I am setting up a backup exchange server and I know my current Exchange server
has files on C: E: and L:.
I have those drives on my backup server but I am unsure of when or how to point
the different parts of exchange to
make it match the production exchange server.

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii)
please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this
communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.