Lot's of options but check out Acronis.  Fine stuff there.
Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Miguel Gonzalez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: 3/20/2008 5:33 PM
Subject: redimensioning OS and logs partitions

Hi,

 I have three partitions in my SBS 2003 server.

 C - OS
 D - Exchange databases (only)
 E - Exchange logs and AV

 C and E are partitions within the same RAID array
(RAID 1+0). I want to shrink the E drive and expand
the C drive.

 The partitions are basic (not dynamic) and I've read
that diskpart could help me to shrink the E drive.
However apparently it wouldn't of no help for the C
drive.

 Is it possible to shrink the E drive partition so the
unallocated space is left in the beginning of the E
partition and not at the end?

 Any clarification that I need to know?

 Thanks,

 Miguel