From: Sean Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Printing List of Exchange 2003 Accounts

I meant to add:

Once you've created your query, you can right-click on it and select
'Export List' to a CSV, TXT, etc.

- Sean

On 3/19/08, Sean Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you just need basic information, use the query tool within ADUC. You
can point and click which query you want to run. Once the results are
displayed, you can use the View/Add-Remove Columns menu to modify what
information is displayed.

1) Open ADUC

2) Right-click 'Saved Queries'

3) New ----> Query

4) Give it a name

5) Click 'Define Query'

6) In the find drop down, select "Users, Contacts and Groups" or
"Exchange Recipients"

*I selected Exchange Recipients*

7) Select the appropriate options on the General Tab

8) Select the appropriate options on the Storage Tab

9) Use the Advanced Tab to further define your search criteria

10) Click OK.

I know it's pretty basic and not as "cool" as using the command line
tools, but it has worked countless times for me in the past :)

- Sean