I am seeing the same thing in Outlook 2007.  I have not found a fix for
it but would love to hear from someone who did.

________________________________

From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook losing favorites

Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003 SP2

All of the users that have public folders in their favorites also shows
up in their Calendar/Contacts as a secondary item. The next morning (it
seems) the items are still in favorites but *not* in the
calendar/contact areas, unless I go back and click on the Favorites
under PF and then they will show up again.

Anyone know of a patch/fix for this? I don't even know what to look for.
Missing favorites in Outlook 2003 talks about a lot of other stuff.

Thx