This information is good to know Sherry. I'm about to do a swing migration
of Exchange 2003 this weekend right after I install a couple 2003 Domain
Controllers tonight (and soon thereafter demote our 2000 domain controllers
so they can be decommissioned). I'll pay close attention while I go through
this process.

--
Mike Sullivan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]