Hi all,

I know that this issue has been discussed before but I can't find the thread.

We have one user that is getting a large amount of NDRs coming into her Inbox.
It appears that someone is spoofing her e-mail address to send out spam.  I've
checked her sent folder and our logs.  It doesn't appear that the spam e-mails
are actually coming from our server.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?  Some where else to
look?

Our environment is SBS2k3 sp2, Exchange 2k3 fully patched.

Thanks

BJ

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Access, No Cost.