Hi,

 We currently have a SBS 2003 server running Exchange
2003. We are planning to migrate to Exchange 2007,
however, I don't have a timeline for that migration
yet.

 In the meantime, I've been asked about phones and the
costs for making them to work with our current
Exchange server.

 My assumption is that Blackberries require a
Blackberry server and apart of the cost, could be a
headache.

 My guess is that Windows CE is probably better suited
to work together with Exchange. Do We need something
special to make it to run?

 Any other recommendations? I want as less headaches
as possible :)

 Thanks,

 Miguel

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente.
http://es.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html