It doesnt seem that i am going to get approved for Enterprise
Exchange and Windows servers. What options do i have in setting up 2
exchange server standard and 2 windows standard server. My current
solution would be to build a replica keep it offline and bring it online
in case the main mail server was to go down.

Dennis Rogov
Senior Network Analyst
THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company

379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa

Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277

www.peergroupinc.com <http://www.peergroupinc.com/>
[This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify
me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete the original copy and any
copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]